A New Beginning
Queens House has been providing company advice, formation and management services since 1997. Setting up a company and a business needs to be done properly. It is important to ensure that all information is correct from the outset in order to avoid any difficulties further down the line. We can also assist with forming companies in various offshore jurisdictions. Please contact us for more information.
What We Offer
One of our team will make contact via telephone or meet with you to have a brief initial discussion as to your requirements and deal with any preliminary questions which you may have. You will be asked to fill out a form with all the necessary details for the opening of an English Limited Liability Company.
W will also request due diligence (‘know your client’) information from you. We will then form the company on your behalf based on the information you have provided to us. When the company has been registered with Companies House, we will provide you with:
- E-mail/PDF and hard copies of Certificate of Incorporation
- E-mail/PDF and hard copies of Share Certificate
- E-mail/PDF and hard copies of Memorandum & Articles of Association (standard ready-made articles)
- E-mail/PDF and hard copies of Company Register with first entries
- E-mail/PDF and hard copies of Company Registers (Including Registers of; Applications and Allotments; Members; Transfers; Directors; Secretaries; Directors’ Addresses; Debentures; Mortgages and Charges; and Sealings or Executions)
- A company seal
We will also be on hand to answer any brief and reasonable questions relating to your company and its incorporation.
Please note that the price indicated does not apply to offshore companies and it does not includes detailed company advice.
Our offshore company formation service is available for most offshore jurisdictions. In addition to companies we are also familiar with the formation of offshore trusts as part of succession and inheritance planning. Over the years we have established a strong network of offshore agents, lawyers, trust managers, directors and other professionals who can assist with the management and administration of your offshore company or trust.
Each offshore jurisdiction has its own laws and requirements as regards company formation and administration. As part of our service we will discuss the possible jurisdictions and the benefits which they offer. Common offshore jurisdictions include:
- British Virgin Islands
- Isle of Man
- Cayman Islands
Once a jurisdiction has been chosen, we will take your further insinuations as to the company’s structure, shareholding, directors and more. We will then oversee the formation of the company on your behalf. Many clients also appoint Queens House as the UK point of contact for the offshore agents and directors. This allows a transparent and professional channel of communication.
Formation costs vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Please call us for more information.
This service includes the provision of general and fundamental English company advice and structure before or after the formation of an English Limited Liability Company.
- Meet with you (or have a conference call) to discuss the company generally
- Deal any reasonable questions you may have in relation to setting up or running a company
- Discuss the structure of the company’s shareholding (provided that an overly-complicated company structure is not required)
- Discuss the structure of capital contributions made by shareholders
- Appoint shareholders and directors which must be named by you
- Discuss the need for any additional documents and requirements for the running of your business
- Consider and discuss general tax matters relating to companies
- Refer any relevant professionals as required
- Conduct due diligence investigations
- Correspond with you and deal with any reasonable requests that you may have during the company formation process
Please note that formation and registration of the company following our advice will also be charged in addition. The above price does not include detailed tax advice or extensive advice relating to complicated company / share structure and preparation of associated documents. Additional fees may apply if detailed and/or complicated advice is required and if associated documents must be prepared. It also does not include the opening of a bank account.