We will help you to find suitable tenants for your commercial or residential property. Local knowledge and industry contacts are crucial when letting properties. Our team has wide spread knowledge of the London lettings market. We also work with associated estate agents in multiple locations in and around the London area so that we can find the most appropriate tenants for your property.
We will find a Tenant on behalf of the Landlord. The Landlord will be responsible for the day-to-day and general management and maintenance of the property and the Tenant(s) including the collection of rent and the protection of any deposit.
This service includes:
- Initial consultation with the Landlord to discuss their requirements and advise on the rental valuation of the property.
- We will take photographs of the property and discuss the overall marketing strategy.
- For some high value properties floor plans will be prepared.
- We will market the property in line with the Landlord’s instructions including online marketing on leading platforms.
- We will attend viewings, liaise with prospective tenants, negotiate the terms of the tenancy, conduct all relevant referencing, right to rent and credit checks on the tenant(s).
- Details of the Tenant(s) will be provided to the Landlord for their approval.
- We will advise the Landlord of the relevant laws surrounding property rentals including compliance with Health & Safety regulations.
- Once the letting has been agreed, we will prepare an appropriate tenancy agreement (including any necessary guarantee documents) and negotiate any special terms with the Tenant(s) before finalising the same.
- We will collect the first rent payment along with any deposit which we will send to the Landlord and advise on the requirements of the deposit protection regulations.
- We will attend the check in with the Tenant(s) and arrange for an inventory and schedule of condition to be prepared either by us or by an inventory clerk.
- We will liaise with both the Landlord and the Tenant(s) in respect of the renewal or the termination of the tenancy.
This service includes our Letting Only service, as detailed above, and further includes:
- We will collect the initial rent and any deposit from the tenant at the outset of the tenancy.
- We will hold the deposit, protect the same with the DPS and provide all relevant and necessary information to the tenant.
- Thereafter, we will monitor and collect the rent from the tenant(s) as per the tenancy agreement.
- We will chase any rent arrears and liaise with the tenant in this respect. If the rent is unpaid we will instruct solicitors on the Landlord’s behalf to evict the tenant and claim the unpaid rent.
- We will raise monthly rental statements and account to the Landlord throughout the tenancy
This service includes our Letting & Rent Collection service, as detailed above, and our Property Management Service.
This service is the same as our Letting & Rent Collection & Property Management Service and also includes:
- Marketing of the property on various short term letting platforms for holiday rentals and working with our associated agents to provide short term rentals to professional tenants.
- Furnishing the Property if required.
- Arranging for payment of all utilities at the Property on behalf of the Landlord.
- Meet and greet, check-in and check-out of each Tenant/Tenancy.
- Arranging for cleaning of the Property before each Tenancy.
- Provision of bed linen.
- We will work with Landlords to comply with all relevant rules and regulations relating to short term lettings in London.
This service applies to short term lettings which are usually less than ninety days in duration. Such lettings are most common with serviced apartments for holiday rentals and other similar short term rentals.